1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: AR-15/M-16 Bushmaster barrel 14.5"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BStringJerry, Mar 29, 2006.

1. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Anyone here into shooting, rifles, guns etc. I have an unfired Bushmaster 14.5" barrel I would like to trade for a 16" Bushmaster barrel (or anything that might peak my interest). I guess I could sell it also.

I bought this new from Bushmaster to mount on my upper and then got a good deal on a complete rifle with a 14.5" barrel. So, I don't need two. If someone on the forum is crazy into shooting like me and wants/needs this, give me a shout.

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    What's the rifling on it? Regular or M4 feedramps? Flash hider? I'm slowly putting together an upper, but I'm a noob so I'm taking my time. Have any bass gear you're looking to trade for?

3. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    This is the standard Bushmaster Chrome lined bore & chamber, 1 in 9" right hand twist. It has an A2 Birdcage Flash Suppressor on it. Yes it has the M4 feed Ramps (all the Bushmasters do). It also comes with front sight & sling swivel.

4. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    As for as a trade - I wish I could trade for more talent, but I guess its not that easy. Anyway, I'm open - I'm always looking for bass parts (I'm going to build a jazz 5 string). What do you want to get rid of. I've got a few other AR parts if you are interested - I'll need to find the box to see what I don't need though.

5. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    It's Still Available.

All PM's and emails replied to.

6. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Bump

7. BStringJerry