1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Audere 3ZB preamp for your pedals?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by neurotictim, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neurotictim

neurotictim Gold Supporting Member

Got an Audere 3ZB from when I was mod-crazy, wanna trade it for a decent, MILD overdrive, and/or delay.

The preamp is pretty well-used - been in and out of a couple of basses. Got lost in the shuffle of moving and whatnot, but now here it is, just when I was thinking it was time for a couple of new pedals.

Anyway, it's the top-of-the-line 3ZB. Three stacked pots - the first is vol/blend, the second is highs/high mids, and the third is low mids/bass. Active/passive switch, blue LED indicator and 3 position 3Z mode switch.

The only issue with this preamp is a slight bend on one of the shafts - it's minor, and still functions just fine.

No knobs, sorry.

Looking for a decent blues overdrive - something that'll give me that grind I love so much on Joe Bonamassa's "New Day Yesterday" album - not interested in Digitech or DOD "Death Metal" or "Grunge" type pedals.

Also/or looking for a delay - Don't need anything super-fancy, been there and done that - but something that I can find useful in my band setting.

Some pictures:

SDC10889.jpg

SDC10886.jpg

And the bent shaft -

SDC10891-1.jpg

2. neurotictim

Got a few questions via PM, to answer those:

1) Not looking for outright sale, just trading for pedals.
    2) Yes, it works just fine, I just pulled it out of my Frankenray project and stuffed it in a box, so it's been sitting around for several months.
    3) I put the prospective trade value around $120 - since I paid $220 for it, I feel that's fair.
    4) Trade + cash on your end is acceptable, depending on what you've got.

Thanks!

3. neurotictim

All PMs returned, time for relaxing before another long week.

4. Richard G

Richard G Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    i have a Boss DD6 has a unique reverse effect too for your consideration.

5. neurotictim

Richard G - thanks for the offer. I'm hoping to make a trade deal with another TBer at the moment, but if it doesn't work out, I may take you up on that.

All PMs returned.

6. Richard G

Richard G Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    sure thing!..thanks NEURO!

7. Any interest in an older analog delay, Effectron II?

Long shot, but had to ask. I never use it. And I'd like to "juice" up my passive Valenti.

8. neurotictim

Thanks for all the offers, but this baby is gone to the Great White North.

:bassist:

FWIW, BuffaloBass, I have an Effectron II - and I LOVE it, but it's a rackmount, and I've gotten away from racks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.