1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT - Avatar 2x10 & 1x12 Neo Cabs (FL/GA)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nightcityburn, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for trade are my Avatar 2x10 and 1x12 cabs. They are covered in ORANGE tolex, and have a no rips or tears in the tolex.

To sell outright, I would like to sell the pair for 500, but maybe we can work something out with trades.

There are some slight dings from gigging regularly with them, but they are still cosmetically nice.

I live in Jacksonville, Fl and would prefer a localish trade to avoid the shipping cost. I am willing to travel as far south as orlando and as far north as brunswick and as far west as tallahassee, to make the trade. Or we could meet inbetween.

I am looking for:

Aguilar 4x10 Cabs + Cash

Ampeg 4x10 HLF + cash

Ampeg 6x10 HLF + cash.

Every deal can be plus or minus cash. Let me know where you stand. Picutres available upon request.

2. Early morning bump.

3. Updated/changed thread to FS or FT. Let me know where you guys are at. I am willing to ship if they sell as a pair.

4. PMs replied.

5. vyse933

vyse933

Mar 31, 2006
    Grand Haven, MI
    resistance?

6. 8 ohms, sorry. Both cabs are 8 ohms.

7. witchdoctor

witchdoctor

Jul 25, 2008
    Is the 12" a sub or full?

8. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I want to be Tesla (tinkerer at Dayton Amp Co)
    I just want to clarify, you're only interested in cabs for trade?

9. I will trade for something else, I mainly need cabs though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.