1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT - Avatar SB112 Neo 8 Ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nightcityburn, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Up for trade is my basically new 8 ohm Avatar 1x12. I bought this cabinet about a month ago after downsizing my rig to an extremely portable 112, 210 split cab set up.

Well, it is time to go back up a bit as I am now playing in metal band, and I feel like I need an additional 12 to handle everything I throw at it.

The cabinet is covered in orange tolex that is extremely clean, and is free of all rips and tears. Nothing cosmetically wrong at all. Will include pics when I get a chance.

I am looking for an 8 ohm 2x12 cabinet. In a perfect world it would be an Avatar 212 Neo in orange tolex. I am willing to entertain all offers of all brands though.

I may also consider the right 8 ohm 410, it all depends on the offer. My amp does not do below 4 ohms.

I understand I am trading up, and I am willing to include CASH or PARTS I have at my house. Either way.

PM me offers. Thank you.

Included is a stock photo, will put actual item photos when I take them tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. Steveaux

Steveaux Safe-Guardian of the Stoopid Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    Ohms ?

3. 8 Ohms, Sorry. Edited in OP.

4. PMs Replied!