1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Berg NV610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by animal52, Nov 12, 2010.

1. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    SOLD

Time to face facts. My work schedule and some other uncontrollable factors in my life are conspiring to make me a bedroom player for the foreseeable future. I do, however, love my SVT, and want to keep that tone, but to prevent my neighbors from lynching me, I'm gonna need a smaller cabinet to play through.

Looking to trade for 210's, 115's, 112's, even 110's or less conventional stuff like 4x8 or 4x6... just has to be 4-ohms and has to handle at least 300 watts, although 400-500 W is probably safer. Sealed cabinets are great, but so are full-range cabinets, neo's are cool... so long as it sounds good, I'm down to try it.

I'm also trying to fund my fledgling photography hobby, so a trade plus some cash on your end would be ideal. Feel free to throw other trades by me to make up the difference, but I can't promise I'll bite.

Understandably, this one will have to stay local, but I'm willing two drive up to two hours each way from the DC metro area to meet.

The berg is in excellent condition. Played out a few times, a tiny scrape in the tolex here or there, but really, this cab is in amazing shape. Play this with a big tube amp and it will rock your world in a way you never imagined possible :bassist:

Attached Files:

2. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    PM's replied

3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    bump for a helluva good guy with helluva good gear!

4. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Eden 212XLT?

5. TheDialog

TheDialog Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Baltimore
    Ampeg 2x10?

6. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    Thanks for the offers everyone.... Trade pending on some Mesa gear. I'll update this thread as things progress.

7. Did the trade go through? I may have an offer for ya if it's still available.

8. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    Still available, all PM's replied (I think).

I'd like to open the floor up to an outright sale, $800 obo. Up to $300 in trade value is cool, but I need to coax at least $500 out of the deal.

Dirt pedals, looping pedals, and USB recording interfaces are all high on my list.

9. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    sale pending

10. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    SOLD