1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Bergantino ER Ministack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TSanders, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Ive considered this a couple times but Im doing it now.

I have a Berg HT112ER/EX112ER ministack. The ER is for extended range, and these cabs do have BIG bottom for 1x12s. I love the cabs, but like to try new stuff too.

My cabs are in pretty good shape. There is minor(seriously nothing major) cosmetic wear, as they have been gigged, but they are 100% functional and work like they should. Used in this case surely doesnt mean abused. They also have LeCover covers.

Im in Columbus, Ga and wont be shipping. Ill drive a bit to make a deal happen. I dont have pics, but could try to get some this weekend if its a must

Im looking for:
    Bergantino HS410
    Bergantino HS210x2
    Bergantino AE212
    maybe into some Accugroove stuff too
    OR $1100

may entertain other CAB offers (no amps, basses, etc, only cabs this time)

NOT into SWR, MarkBass or budget gear, so offers for the aforementioned will be ignored.

2. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Don't do it Travis!!!

(BUMP for a fellow Gear Whore.)

3. bamabass

bamabass

May 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bump for a killer stack! Wish I had the scratch to take these off of your hands.

4. to the top. all PMs replied, but still on the market.

5. Can't believe these are still here.

6. JEDBass

JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    PM'ed

7. Bump, may consider shipping, but only for the pair.

I'm willing to take the cabs and original shipping boxes (don't have the packing material) to ups, fill out the paperwork for them to be packed and shipped. I will refer you to the stores phone number for payment of packing and shipping.

If that works for you pm me.

8. bump

9. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    old or new handles?

10. to be honest, I dont know. Ill have to see what the difference is and Ill report back.

11. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Do you plan to post pics?

12. I sure can. have a lot going on. will try to post pics by tomorrow night.

13. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    Either of these still up for grabs?

14. funkythumb

funkythumb

Aug 26, 2005
    Atlanta
    I've gigged my two HT 1x12's for over 5 years. They're the best sounding cabs I've heard. I never intend to sell them and suggest you don't either. Small footprint.

15. funkythumb

funkythumb

Aug 26, 2005
    Atlanta
    I just bought an AE410 and am loving it on stage in my louder Top 40 R&B band.

16. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    I gig a Berg 110 and 112 with my Shuttle 9.0 all the time and the music I play is very Deftones like. Love this rig! Great pickup for anyone wanting great sound replication in a small package.

17. Looks like we have a done deal here. Will close when the deal is done...

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021