1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Bergantino NV610 in Cincy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bthrem, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bthrem

bthrem

Dec 4, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    I love the tone of this cab with my Mesa M-Pulse 600, but my bad back says, "No way are you gigging with this thing!"

Would love to trade for a 2 x 210 vertical stack of Berg HS210's or other quality cabs (cash +/- depending on what's offered).

Perfect operating condition and very good physical shape. Worst bump is 1.5 inch ding on the back right side, looks like somebody took a corner too tight.

Willing to drive a few hours to make a deal. I have until next Thurs (10/9) to return it, so if I can't make a deal by then it will back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DJJazzV

DJJazzV Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir... Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Awesome rig! Love the Berg, but I'm too far.

P.S. Thank you REDS!!! They won me a nice $200 steak dinner because they are finishing with a better record then the Mets! :D

3. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    I could be your roadie! :D

4. bthrem

bthrem

Dec 4, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    You could probably carry this bad boy with one hand!

5. Morning Beer

Morning Beer

Oct 2, 2009
    Cleveland
    Pm'd ya

6. bthrem

bthrem

Dec 4, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.