Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT- Black Schaller Strap Locks for Chrome Ones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Indi86, Feb 21, 2006.

1. I've got a NIB set of schaller strap locks, finished in black. I need a chrome set for my P-Bass project. I'm willing to trade straight up. I'm not interested in Dunlops or any othe brand, as all my straps have the Schaller locks on them.

Thanks TB

2. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    I wish I had a better set, but I have three locks, two nuts/washers (but the washers are undersized, and you might want them larger -- the easiest part to replace cheaply), and a pair of buttons with screws. The buttons and screws are brand new/unused from StewMac. See attached pic. Let me know if that's an option.

In the alternate, I'm posting some Dunlops for trade -- if I can get someone to trade me a good set of chrome schallers, I'd be happy to turn those around and trade them to you for your black set...deals deals deals...

Cheers!

ltt

Attached Files:

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

I can probably do the Dunlops! I've got one set of chrome Schallers on my Fender J5, but everything else is Dunlops, so I've got to carry a seperate strap for the Fender. I'll doub;e-check when I get home, but I think I can help you out!

dcr

4. Haha, this could get interesting.

5. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Hey man, I've got some chrome strap buttons that you can just have. They're not strap locks mind you, but if they'd help, you're welcome to them.

6. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    That would be very cool! PM'd ya...

7. PM's back to everybody.

8. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    I got an offer on the Dunlops that was perfect for a project (gold schallers), so I had to go with it.

But, Indi, I still have the chrome schallers I described above -- if they're of interest, I'm still offering them as a trade for your black set.

Let me know.

Cheers!

ltt