1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Boss SYB-3 excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by phat daddy, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Up for trade is my coveted SYB-3. This is the best synth pedal Boss has made, much better than its follower the SYB-5. One TBer has said, "if the SYB-5 was a Ford, the SYB-3 would be a Ferrari." I'm getting rid of it because I have too many synth pedals by now that have envelopes and all my gigs are requiring those instead of this one, and I cannot afford to keep anything I don't use for work.

The pedal is in great shape, probably better than most people would have because it's been discontiued for years and I'm really anal about taking care of my gear.

As far as trade bait goes, I'm open to all suggestions. I like envelope filters (already have an FX25 on the way) the most, I'd love to find a Mutron clone or a Q-tron-ish filter. I'm over my limit on synth pedals, and I don't like overdrive for any of the gigs I'm doing (they're all funk/dance band gigs). Try me on anything ultimately, the worst that'll happen is I won't be able to use it.

I don't have a pic right now but it simply looks like a new pedal; the only alteration on it is I removed the rubber foot and applied hook-side industrial strength velcro.

I will sell outright for $80, but would rather trade. Can't get enough envelope filters!

Thanks for looking. **On Hold Pending Payment**

2. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Bump. I really want another envelope filter to alternate with the FX25. I'll consider anything, though. Chorus is a possibility as well. Watcha got?

3. maggbass

maggbass

Jan 7, 2007
    new jersey
    your only looking for trade or do you have a price

4. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Maggbass, I'd like to trade because I'm hoping to get something not readily available in Tampa Bay, but PM me an offer and I'll consider selling since I haven't had any trade bait passed my way as of yet.

5. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Thought I had worked out a trade, but it fell through last minute. I'll sell the pedal for $80 as I have found a pedal I want locally for that much. I still think it's more fun to trade pedals, but alas, I've had more inquiries about sales than trades.

Bump!

6. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Pedal is on hold pending payment.

7. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Sold. Thanks Chris!

Thread Status: