1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk Mark II Envelope Filter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by magneezius, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Up for your Trade consideration is a Mint Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk Mark II Envelope Filter.

I was hoping to pick up a Moog Low pass Filter but Im open to other type trades.... maxon af-9, EHX XO Q-tron+.

I'd also go for other trades so shoot me a PM and I'll consider. I bought this pedal brand new a few months ago and is in mint condition. Excuse the poor quality pics ... I had to use my phone.

0228081710a.
    0228081817a.
    :bassist:

2. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Ooooooohhhh.....

3. 98dvl

98dvl

Jan 31, 2002
    USA
    Sent a PM

4. if only i wasnt chasing cash for my fooger now.

if you dont get what ur looking for let me know. and if one of my basses sells i wont need cash so bad...who knows.

Oh well, have an if "only the dog came with it" bump :)

5. PM sent

6. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Damn, so many great pedals in the classies nowadays.

7. Monday Morning Bump!

Thanks for all the great offers for Trades. I've gotten so many that I'm a little stuck on what to do. I never expected so many great offers... Please be patient and I will return all PM's.. Thanks again.