1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Classic Vibe 50's P- Bass w/ HS Case Brand New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by telebassman, May 11, 2011.

1. telebassman

telebassman

May 20, 2008
    WV
    For sale- make an offer or Trade -Squier Classic Vibe 50's P-bass. You know...the Lake Placid Blue one. I fell in love with this bass when I saw it so a case of GAS caused me to immediately order it. 60 days later I have decided that I can't adjust to playing a 4 string (I haven't played one since '95). I'll post pics tonight but I assure you this thing is minty and has only been played a couple of times.I paid $350 for the bass and $75 for the case. In return I need a 5 string preferably a MIM Fender 5 string bass. I am willing to explore other 5's and pay some $$$ to boot.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. telebassman

telebassman

May 20, 2008
    WV
    The pic is a couple of weeks old I have since taken the CV sticker off and stuck it on my pedal case. No big deal I know but I just wanted to pass that along.

3. telebassman

telebassman

May 20, 2008
    WV
    I just played a Washburn 5 that I loved.. I'm not as concerned with condition as i am it being a 5 string on the trade.

4. telebassman

telebassman

May 20, 2008
    WV
    Wow...no offers yet for a fiver?

5. telebassman

telebassman

May 20, 2008
    WV
    For sale until...... Then I gotta eBay it. Make an offer.

6. telebassman

telebassman

May 20, 2008
    WV
    ok...I've had a few trade offers but nothing has materialized so I'm gonna try and sell... $325 with brand new hard shellcase...Any takers? Or does this beauty become ebays next victim? You decide.

7. telebassman

telebassman

May 20, 2008
    WV
    Thread reluctantly closed....had to list on ebay.