1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Cort Headless 4 string P/J

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stinsok, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I have had this for a little while and was looking for some pickups to upgrade but I have other projects I want to complete. It's not comfortable for me to play standing up and I need to have a headstock as a point of reference.

When I got it I was so pissed I was going to file a Paypal claim. It didn't look anything like the photos in the auction. It looked like it was kept in the corner of a Diesel Shop for mechanics to play on their break. It was dirty, cruddy, and the fretboard was black. After a lot of cleaning, it looks pretty good. There are some dings but no playability/electronics issues. . The frets are in good shape. The Steinberger licensed hardware has some paint wear but works as it should.

It comes with an excellent Fender guitar gigbag that is an excellent fit. I'm open to almost anything. I can trade up some.

2. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Some pics.

3. jon118

jon118

Apr 19, 2008
    PM'd, compared to the others of those I've seen that looks really clean.

4. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Replied.

5. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    How bout 175.00 shipped?

6. any shots of the neck?
    thoughts of what you might consider in trade?