1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Dimarzio Ultra Jazz Set for US,Model-J,Vintage?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ghostsontheroad, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Justins+gear+035.jpg

Bought these new tried them out for a month...didn't like em. I'm looking for something more classic...Let me know what you have Jazz wise. Partial to American standard, Model J's, any Vintage stuff...even P-bass pickups at this point.

-Thanks

2. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Central KY./Danville
    I have a PJ set of Dimarzio's from the 70's I think. This set even comes with an old active EQ circuit that can easily be removed.
    Got it off ebay 2 or 3 years ago and they are in my parts closet still in the container they shipped in. I started to replace some old schaller pickups with these, but they looked so much alike.........I didn't think it would make that much difference.
    Good condition.........comes from a daughter selling off her deceased dad's music collection.

3. ojo

ojo Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2006
    Round Lake
    PM sent

4. 45cmckay105

45cmckay105 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    2007 American Standard Jazz Pick-ups.
    Removed from bass the day I bought it NEW and never used.
    Can send you serial numbers if you need them.

5. I have a set out of a 2001 american jazz I could trade you.