Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT: Eden D410XLT (8ohms)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BIGREDSIX, Jun 20, 2002.

1. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

I'm looking to trade my Eden D410XLT (8 ohm version). I'm interested in either:
    1) Two Bag End S15-D's (Deep Red series) or
    2) One Epifani or Bergantino 2x12.
    Cab is in excellent condition. I'm original owner. I'd prefer Tri-state area (I'm in south suburbs of Chicago), and would consider driving a reasonable distance to facilitate a trade. Cab(s) must be in equally excellent condition. Let me know. My 'For Sale/Trade' stuff at: home.att.net/~t.wick/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html

2. BIGREDSIX

Still available for trade...

3. do you still have the bergantino 212 and how much?

4. He has an Eden 4x10.. he's looking for a Bergantino 2x12. :)

5. Sorry, I read it wrong.
    I did pickup a Berg 212 and I'm giving it a test run at Chicago's Navy Pier Miller Lite Stage tomorrow at NOON if your up there Red. You said you were in the Tri-State area I don't know how close you are to Chi town, but it's a great time. July 5 band name Lake Effect.

Hi Dave, Makin N Music never got the Aguilar 212 in so I went with the Berg. So far I'm liking it as a stand alone cab, tomorrow will tell for me. The outside engagements are always the toughest for me to deal with.

6. Good luck, Big String.. hope it goes well!
    I tried the Berg 2x12 vs. their 3x10 a while back, and preferred the 2x12. Great cabinet.

7. BIGREDSIX

String,

I'm in the south 'burbs (Markham). I also have an Epifani T212 and like it alot. I'm surprised at how 'big' it sounds by itself, even outside. Let me know how your gig with the Bergie turned out...

8. BIGREDSIX

Still available. 8 ohms. Other trades or cash deal possible. Whaddaya got?

9. BIGREDSIX

Still available. 8 ohms. Other trades or cash deal possible. Whaddaya got?

10. My daughter's bassist is looking for a rig.

Email me with your price, condition, and shipping to Sacramento, CA 95662