1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: EHX Bass Blogger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gnasher1993, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EHX BASS BLOGGER :hyper:

TRADED! :bassist:

I got this one from a trade. It sounds awesome but I've got dirt covered so it's probably not going to be used. Comes with original box and papers etc. It's in great condition with the rubber feet still on. I've got to say, I really like the drive side of this. The fuzz side doesn't quite fit with my preferences but I could easily work with it :). There's quite a few tones in this little box, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm only looking to trade it on...international trades are good with me! I can't add cash to a trade sadly, only cover shipping from my end.

I'm not looking for anything in particular, just want something new. PM me with your offers.

SDC10493.

Cheers,

AJ

2. tb420

tb420

Sep 23, 2008
    Any chance I can talk you into a cash deal?

3. Bump...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.