1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT - EHX LPB-2ube preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by EthanTheHeathen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. I'd like to trade my 2ube preamp for more straightforward overdrive pedal. This pedal has two channels that can be used in mono to stereo, stereo to stereo, or linked together in series to act as an overdrive pedal.

This one has brand new EHX tubes (12AX7). This is a great pedal for warming up a solid state amp, but sounds good in overdrive mode as well. I've just found that I prefer a more intuitive overdrive pedal (I'd like to get more drive without having the two "volume" and two "drive" knobs to deal with).

I'm looking for:
    EXH English Muff'n
    Fulltone Bass-Drive (preferably Mosfet)
    others?

But maybe also:
    Holy Grail (nano or plus)
    Fulltone supa-trem
    POG2 or Micro POG

Most of these trades would be close to an even trade, but we can talk about +/- cash if necessary.

2. heb9_28

heb9_28

Jul 1, 2009
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Trade for an MXR M80?

3. Hmmm . . . I'll think on it. How are the overdrive sounds? I might ask for + cash given the higher price of the 2ube and the brand new tubes. I'm going to go ahead and leave my offer open to see if anyone can offer something from my list, but I'll definitely keep this in mind. Thanks for the offer!

4. Nobody needs a tube preamp/overdrive with brand new tubes? Bumplesiltskin . . .

5. Well, no interest so it's off to Ebay.