SOLD FT Elrick Evolution 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tewest86, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    I am really trying to see what's out there. After playing a 5 string for awhile and now back to 6, I really think a 5 string fits me better. I do know that I can do a little more slapping and popping wise with a 5 string. I'm putting this up here to see what kind of 5 string trades I can get. I'm looking for a jazz bass like a USA Fender Deluxe 5 or something of that nature. It has to an active bass. I purchased my Elrick here from a real good guy. It has Bartolini pickups and an Aguliar 3-band preamp. The switches you see are mid-frequency selector and preamp on-off. This bass has an amazing tone. If I can find one just like it but with 5 strings then I will be all over it. For sound samples, search tewest86 on youtube. This bass does have a few scars. I tried to cover all of them in pictures. They seem worst on pictures than the are in person. I found that out once I received the bass. I haven't had anyone notice the dings in person unless I start pointing them out. They are all on the back and hard to see unless you are specifically looking for them. There is a small scar on the neck and one between the pickups that looks like it was cause by the strings. Other than that, the bass plays great. The action is awesome. The neck feels good also. The ss is 19mm at the bridge. These basses are hand made and brand new run around $4800 or more with upgrades. I've seen these sell here in mint condition for $2300-$2500. Because of the dings, I'll put my trade value around $1750-$2000. It's not for sale just yet but that could be a possibility. It will ship in an Elrick gig bag. Send my you trade offers.

IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    8photo.jpg
    7photo.jpg
    6photo.jpg
    5photo.jpg
    4photo.jpg
    3photo.jpg
    2photo.jpg
    1photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    8photo.jpg

Also, the pictures taken with the gold knobs were taken by the previous owner. Nothing has changed since I've owned the bass. I put the MTD style black knobs on but I still have the gold knobs if you want them. If you need me to explain some of the pictures just ask me. Thanks.

2. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    Bump!

3. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    Nice would really like that 19mm string spacing on my sixer at times, sure wish I had some five string trade bait bump

4. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    bumb!

5. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    Bump on a GREAT sounding bass!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.