1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: EMG J set & BTC system

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by NicJimBass, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicJimBass

NicJimBass Flossin'? I thought your name was Munson! Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    64 Audio · DR Strings · Source Audio · Hipshot
    Up for trade- an EMG J set (4 string) and BTC system. The pickups are just your standard EMG J set. The BTC system consists of a 2-band EQ, a blend pot for 2 pickups, and a volume. Currently wired for 18v operation. The EQ has dip-switches to control the frequency point of the treble control. Eveything is in good working order and in great shape, cosmetically.

Looking to go passive on a project SX I have. I'd love to trade both items straight up for a pair of Fralin single coils, but would entertain most anything else of equal or slightly lesser value (ie Duncan, Dimarzio, Nordstand, etc.). PM me with what you got. Pics to be added later today.

2. superflybass

superflybass

Feb 16, 2004
    La Crosse WI
    price ?

3. NicJimBass

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    Price... $125 shipped for the whole deal, pups and pre.
    $100 for the pups and $45 for the pre if bought seperately. Or, make me an offer.

4. loend68

loend68 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2008
    NH
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses, T.C. Electronics
    Payment sent on the BTC!

5. NicJimBass

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    Yes, BTC is gone (Thanks Keith!) and I have a possible deal pending on the pickups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.