1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Epifani 1x15 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Lokire, Nov 28, 2006.

1. So, I'm looking to trade my Epifani T-1x15 cab for a UL 1x12, or maybe even a UL 1-10.

I've had it about a year, never gigged with it myself, but I got it used. Supposedly it was previously owned by Mike Pope.

DSCN0856666666.

It's in good condition. If you have a cat allergy....well, my cat used to like to sleep on top of it. He stopped that a while ago though, and I thoroughly went over it with tape to clean it up. Sounds amazing for a 1x15. I've just decided to switch to a smaller rig.

I'd prefer a local trade, since I've never shipped a cab before :ninja: . I could drive it a ways if needed, or maybe meet you somewhere halfway. I'm in the Seattle area. :)

2. Or, if someone wants to buy it outright. $400 takes it :bassist:

3. Ok...hows about $350? ;)

4. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Is this one of the "older" style 1x15's? If so, it should have slightly different dimensions than the current Epi 1x15's. Also, these older models are incredible!! No joke!! I've had a few Epi's in my time, and this is (IMHO, of course) his best cab.

Someone will be really happy with this cab!! Heck, I think this is a better cab than the one I have for sale here!!

5. basss

basss Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2001
    NY
    What is the size and weight of this cab?

6. Groovin

Groovin

May 25, 2006
    Wash, D.C.
    You have a PM.

7. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Are you coming to So Cal anytime soon?

8. Nope, sorry :(

This is one of the older 1x15s. The model name is "T-1x15" which I think are simmilar to the NYC series. I don't know the exact differences. It's pretty heavy though. I can measure it when I get home tonight.

I don't want to have to ship it, and would like to find a local taker. If nothing comes up for a while though, I'll think about the possibility of shipping.

9. Bumpity.

Any local guys out there? :ninja:

10. Post-Holiday bump. Still hoping for a local deal...:help:

11. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    any other trade interest?

12. Nope, sorry.

13. :bag:

14. Bump. Still looking for a local trade / sale. Don't even think about asking if I'll ship ;)

15. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    376300947_9c9854f370_o.
    ?????
    :p

16. Nope. Don't got none of them :p

17. You should get a ship.. Then me would purchase thy cabinetz!