1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Epifani NYC T-210 (local Los Angeles and SoCal trades)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by malicous, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malicous

malicous

Apr 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I love the sound of this cab, and the weight isn't too much for a non Neodymium cab, but I have caught my cat investigating it too closely of late, and am afraid that he will scratch up the carpet one of these days when I am not around to stop him. So, I would like to trade it for a similar quality non-carpet covered cab(s) before the little mongrel ruins it.

Looking for either another 2X10 or 2 1x12 cabs to trade. Would like EA, Bergantino, AccuGroove, or Schroeder cab(s) with a non-carpet cover, but am willing to consider others of a similar type. Cash could change hands if the street price if your cab(s) is higher than mine. Make me some offers chaps! Local Los Angeles and Southern California trades only, please.

As the pictures show, she is in great shape, and is a good old corn fed American girl (I think they moved production overseas shortly after this line was discontinued, but not sure about that). This cab is the 8 Ohm version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    WIll you ship and what is the impedance?

Thanks

3. malicous

malicous

Apr 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for your interest peterbass, but I am not looking to ship it. The impedance is 8 Ohms.
    Cheers!

4. malicous

malicous

Apr 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Still available. Make me an offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.