1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Epifani T-310 for 1x12 or 1x15 - Chicago Local

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slap2much, Nov 1, 2013.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Hey all. I currently play through my Epifani T-310 (non-neo and non-lightweight, probably around 65-70 lbs) when the band is loud, there's no PA support or I need the extra volume for whatever reason. Otherwise I use my UL2-110. I'm looking to downsize somewhat but still be able to generate a little more oomph than what that 1x10 alone can give me when that's needed.

I've tried adding second 1x10 and it was almost but not quite there so am hoping a slightly larger second cab will do it for me. I've used a 1x10 plus 1x12 setup in the past which worked well, and I'm pretty sure a 1x10 plus 1x15 will do it too. Keeping this local would be highly preferred plus would give us each a chance to do some direct comparisons. Open to trades +/- cash as appropriate. Let me know what you have if you're interested, maybe you are going in the other direction & needing a little more driver area, or want to check out the 3x10 ceramic Epi sound. It's pretty tasty. I'll snap some pics when I'm next by my practice space...used but in decent shape, signed dustcaps, carpet covering, speakon plus 1/4" jacks and adjustable tweeter.

Thanks!

2. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Quick 'n' crappy cellphone pics:

T310a_zps2e32717c.

T310b_zps6d839d03.

The marker has faded but model # reads T310, power is 600W and impedance is 5.33 ohms.

Also, I've posted this for sale on Craigslist at $350 and would be up for an outright sale to TB land also...

3. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Free bump on a killer cab.

4. Ryan Smith

Ryan Smith

Aug 29, 2006
    Chicago
    I've got a Mark bass NY151 that hasn't been getting as much play time as my other cab. I would consider parting with that if it sounds like something you'd be interested in.

5. PM sent.

6. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    I probably should start a different thread at this point since I can't edit the title, but for now figured I'd just add some info and a few more photos.

A few folks have contacted me with requests and offers, thanks for those & I've responded via PM. Just so everyone gets the same info, here's where I'm at with this:

BEST CASE: I do either a local trade for a UL112 or similar, or I sell the cab locally.

NEXT BEST CASE: I ship my cab (still looking for $350+shipping costs which look like between $50-$85 depending on how far you are from the Midwest). I would need to put some time into gathering packing materials and getting everything together.

THIRD BEST CASE: Non-local trade, although if you're willing to pay both my shipping and yours this moves up.

Appreciate the PMs from those who have offered to sell me a cab outright, I would need to complete a deal on the T-310 first.

I'm giving local deals another few days, then will likely start pursuing some of the purchase/ship offers.

Got a request for pics from all 4 sides, posting here also:

Epi_1_zps6102d2e5.

Epi_4_zps6f848a62.

Epi_3_zps068687e3.

Epi_4_zps6f848a62.

7. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    I'll make a nice deal on the package if you're local -- Epi T-310 plus SWR SM-500. Great combo.