1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Epifani UL112 (Series 1)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spencer!, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Spencer!

Spencer!

Jun 25, 2006
    Seattle
    Owner, Pike Amplification & 3Leaf Audio
    This is one of my favorite cabs ever, but I'd like add some 10's to my rig.

This cab has seen it's fair share of gigs, but it's in practically brand-new condition.

I hate to be picky, but the only thing I'm looking for is a 4ohm Epifani UL-210 (series 1 preferred, but series 2 ok). It's gotta be 4ohms. I can add cash on my end since the 210's are worth more.

I can't remember which one of the cabs is the one I still own, but they're both in the same condition.

P8241951.
    P8241952.

2. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

are you willing to sell them seperately if you can't find a trade? Just thought I'd ask since we both happen to live in Seattle.

3. Spencer!

Spencer!

Jun 25, 2006
    Seattle
    I only have one left, and I can't sell it outright because I need a 210 to replace it.

4. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Hey man. I have an Epifani 2x10 thats near mint. Its a 4ohm cab but isnt a UL. Its the older type with the heavier speakers. Rated at 500 ohms. I got it NOS straight from Nick in Brooklyn. Ill trade you straight up if you want it. Let me know. Thanx for the trade a couple weeks ago. Your pedal kills!!

Rob

5. Spencer!

Spencer!

Jun 25, 2006
    Seattle
    Sorry, but I need something pretty light as this is going to be my practice cab.

Glad you're liking the pedal!

6. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Ok. Good luck

Rob