1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT:Epiphone El Capitan IV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jackson E, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I haven't used this bass in 4 years so it's up on the block. It's the older model without the cutaway (that doesn't sound like crap). I used it for in store performances in the band I was in years ago and it worked perfectly. I'll entertain any trade offers for any kind of gear you may have.

100_0937.

100_0938.

2. Greyvagabond

Greyvagabond Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Los Angeles
    PM'ed

3. bump

4. Anyone?

5. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Like pedals?

6. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    Plug: After much research and shopping, the El Capitan is the ABG I selected. Sounds and feels sweet, like a much more expensive instrument!

(Mine has a cutaway and doesn't sound like c**p either.)

7. Yes I like pedals.

8. Thanks for the plug. Sorry to imply that your bass sounds bad, I'm just trying to get rid of this one.

9. Michael Vee

Michael Vee Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Jackson- I've PM'ed about a trade. Any interest?

10. All pm's responded to.

11. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Interested in a Boss RC20XL , I used it for all of a week, and comes with its original box, as well as a pretty minty Fulltone BassDrive (Mosfet version) with its box?

12. I've already got both of those pedals. Thanks though.

13. I have an 04 in All Maple - sounds good Acoustically. Sounds freaking huge plugged in. Nice ABG's Got mine at a yard sale - Bassically stole it (pun intended).

14. I'm thinking ebay here pretty soon. Anyone else interested?

15. So the last deal fell through so here's one final bump. I'll do $325 shipped in the U.S. I need this thing out of my studio.