FT Epiphone Thunderbird

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by growler-br, Mar 21, 2011.

1. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    I just aquired this bass in a local trade and I will never use it. It is in great condition and was purchased in November of 2010. I give it an 8 out of 10 just for some minor scratces on the belt side of the bass. It is a China made Tbird and was inspected and set up in the U.S.A. (Not that that means a whole lot but I am just relaying the sticker info on the headstock) I just put some new DR Highbeams on it and I feel that the bass has a very tight and fat tone through my Ampeg BA210 SP. It sounds and looks like a good rock bass. I painted the PG flat black because the white just stood out to much. This bass has no case or strap hangers on it, but both can be easily bought.
    I am only looking for a simple trade and have no intrest in spending money at all. The only money I will spend is shipping.
    I am interested in: Fender basses (price compatable)
    Other Cheaper basses
    Pedals such as a Big Muff!!!!!
    Any pedals you want to throw at me.
    Anything bass related.
    Thanks for looking. I will reply to all PMs as quick as possible. For quickest response feel free to text me @ 845.629.4465.

Attached Files:

2. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    To the top...

3. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    Willing for any offers bump.

4. samm57

samm57

Dec 6, 2010
    PM Sent

5. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    Pm's replied. Still up for grabs.

6. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    Bump for any offers...

7. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    Bump.

8. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    Traded to its new home and owner. Thanks mshehan....

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021