1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: Evah Weichs -->?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by moles, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moles

moles

Jan 24, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB
    I have a set of Evah Pirazzi Weich strings with lots of life left in them, that just aren't working on the bass I have them on. They were acquired in a trade here, only months old when I got them (I believe) and since them I've put a little mileage on the G and D strings, a little less on the A, and nothing on the E (I just used and existing E I had on the bass already)

Economics and living space may be dictating I go back to a one bass life, so I'm looking for low tension strings that can be cover arco, pizz, and slap...not in that order but you get the idea.

EDIT: Looking for: Velvet Blues, Evah solos, Belcanto Solos, Sensicore Perlon Solos, or feel free to make other suggestions/offers. Thanks!

2. Adagio

Adagio

Jul 21, 2011
    Quebec City
    Would you be interested in eurosonic light? I must say they're really not arco-friendly though...

3. moles

moles

Jan 24, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB
    Yeah that's the problem isn't it? Otherwise they're cool strings, and would be exactly what I'm looking for...
    Got a couple sets already too so I'll pass on those, thanks!

4. moles

moles

Jan 24, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB
    Bump -> still available, still need low tension arco friendly strings...

5. moles

moles

Jan 24, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB
    Bump one last time before they go on the bass I'm selling...

6. moles

moles

Jan 24, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB
    .....aaaand I'm keeping them and closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.