1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT FEELER: 1999 Warwick Corvette 6'er/Wenge/Duncan Pups/Brass Nut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bass10bfb, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Hello and thanks for looking. This is for sure a Trade Feeler right now; I may wake up in the morning and come to my senses. This is my 1999 Warwick Corvette Standard 6 String Bass with upgraded Seymour Duncan pickups and a brass nut. This bass is a TONE BEAST!!! Beautiful Wenge neck and fretboard. It is a beauty to look at indeed, and sounds even better. If you know about Warwicks, you know this baby is a beast of a bass.

I consider the trade value to be between $1,000 and $1,200 with the Brass Adjust A Nut and Duncan Pups; this trade will also include the original Warwick Adjust A Nut.

Trade interests are specific, but feel free to offer any bass. I am looking for the following:
    Fender P Bass (Deluxe would be great) 4 or 5 string
    Warwick 4 or 5 string basses
    A good 2x12 bass cab and cash
    I might take a cheaper bass w/cash, but it would have to be something I really wanted.

I am in need of a 4 string to tune BEAD but I would not pass up a good 5 string if it was offered.

I will leave this up a few days (at least that is the plan right now) and go from there....

Thanks for looking and God Bless!!!

2. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Here are a few pics; I can take more if needed.
    I will be gone most of the day tomorrow; please send PM's and questions if you are interested. I will reply to everyone tomorrow night!! Thanks and enjoy!!

TheBassFamily040.jpg

TheBassFamily041.jpg

TheBassFamily043.jpg

TheBassFamily044.jpg

TheBassFamily046.jpg

TheBassFamily047.jpg

TheBassFamily048.jpg

TheBassFamily050.jpg

3. eno50

eno50

Jan 31, 2009
    North of Memphis
    Eno sent a pm

4. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Lots of PM's answered..... bass is still here for now. Thanks to everybody for the offers; keep 'em coming!!!! Gonna give it a few more days for offers and go from there!!

5. AAAAAAAAAAA Where were you when I couldn't give my 98 Thumb BO-4 away?!? Aw GLWTS. SWEET bass

6. BrBss

BrBss

Jul 9, 2010
    Albuquerque NM
    PM'd.

7. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks for the kind words guys!!! To answer a few questions, I consider the trade value to be somewhere in the $1000-1200 range with the Seymour Duncan pups and the brass nut added. It will come with a Warwick Rockbag for shipping, but it is not in that good of shape. Just basically for shipping purposes.

8. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    All PM's answered..... still here for now!!!
    If you are interested in buying/trading for this bass, please PM me with your request. I am THINKING about selling instead of trading, I just am not sure yet.

9. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Still here for now.... all PM's answered!!!

10. joebar

joebar

Jan 10, 2010
    as an owner of a corvette 6er myself (bubinga body/ovangkol neck/bart PU`s), i can tell you these things sound and play beautifully. probably the comfiest 6 strings you will ever play, if you like tight spacing.
    great for chordal work
    free bump man.

11. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks joebar!!! You are absolutely right!!!! I am regretting getting rid of it, even before it is gone!!! This bass kills!!!

12. I do not care for tight spacing but the Vette 6er I had was EXTREMELY playable, even for my clumsy meathooks. Wishin...

13. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Bass just sold!!! Thanks Nick, and thanks for everyone's interest!!!

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.