SOLD FT Feeler 2007 Fretless Rickenbacker 4003

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bertbassplayer, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bertbassplayer

bertbassplayer Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Carlsbad, NM
    TRADED

I just got this last week. I've always wanted a Ric, and I finally got it. However, I realized that I don't know if Fretless is really for me (partly because I play in a place that's hard to hear sometimes), and the place I play most has some pretty bad wiring... which doesn't combine well with the Rick buzz. So I'm putting this up here for some trade offers. Not really sure what I'm looking for, 4 5 or 6 strings. Mainly looking for fretted, humbucking or humless basses. Might be willing to add cash for the right deal, might be willing to trade down if cash is included.

Sorry for being so vague.

2. bertbassplayer

Jul 7, 2000
    Carlsbad, NM
    bump, over 150 views not much by way of offers.

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Bumping for ya. Cool bass.

4. bkbirge

bkbirge

Jun 25, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    Are the side dots in the correct place? The way the dots are on the fingerboard front it's like a conversion but there are clearly no fret lines.

5. bertbassplayer

Jul 7, 2000
    Carlsbad, NM
    The side dots are where they should be for a fretless. The fretboard dots are where they would be on a fretted. It's just how Ric does their fretlesses.

6. bertbassplayer

Jul 7, 2000
    Carlsbad, NM
    I've had some good offers so far, I'll probably mull over them for the next day or so and then make a decision. Not too late to own a great fretless ric.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.