1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Feeler: 2010 Carvin Icon 5p

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lillinator, Nov 3, 2013.

1. lillinator

lillinator

Jul 28, 2008
    Hey guys,

I'm in a rather tough predicament. I love my bass but I am not happy with the pickup arrangement. The icon comes with soapbar pickups and I am much more fond of aggressive (single coil/mm) tone. I cannot seem to find any pickups I like that will fit the current routes I have. I thought about rerouting the pickup holes to fine what I wanted but I don't want to ruin the bass either.

Just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in trading for this beautiful bass of mine.
    mostly interested in fender, Warwick, perhaps G&L, but I am open to anything, in clouding another carvin but with MM/J configuration.

I'll post some pictures soon.

Cheers

P.s. Pardon my face....

Attached Files:

2. Toptube

Toptube Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2009
    FYI, Carvin offers single coils for the Icon that are housed in a radiused soapbar casing. You may want to give those a try!