1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT Feeler 95 Ibanez ATK300 Honey Natural (Root Beer)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TC2112, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1995 MIK ATK 300. Active 3 band EQ, three way toggle switch (single coil high cut / single coil / humbucker), 3 coil (dummy coil makes the single coil options dead quiet) PUP

This is simply a feeler to see what trades are available out there. As I've posted, I have a love / hate relationship with this bass. I love that it plays like a champ, sounds great doing anything you want it to do, and is a real looker. I hate that I really am not utilizing it to it's potential and play a style that is better suited for other instruments I already own. So - here it is.

Trade Interests include -
    Japanese Jazz bass (Tokai, Fernandes, Fender)
    A nice P/J (Passive, maybe like a Jazz Bass Special)
    Semi hollow or hollow body bass

you can throw other stuff at me as well, I'll certainly look

This one has 2 dings, other than that the finish is flawless. I have taken pictures of the 2 spots which are - an extra strap hole on the top horn (filled and finished slightly) and a small spot on the back of the neck that is unnoticeable while playing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. A few offers are in, but I'm gonna leave this up another day or two and decide If I really want to move it or not. Anybody else have any interest?

3. Last bump before I decide what I want to do with it

4. kellyrojo

kellyrojo

Feb 16, 2011
    South Carolina
    I've played this bass...It is really nice and sounds great. Bump for a great instrument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.