1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT Feeler - '96 Fender Precision Deluxe MIA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Double E, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Kicking around the idea of moving this bass. I would like something different but still Leo inspired, 4 or 5 strings.

The finish is a trans-blue burst over ash and the maple/maple neck has a nice vintagey color. That's a 50th anniversary sticker there on the back of the headstock.

This finish has a few very minor dings and scuffs, player's wear really. The action is very nice and fretwear is minimal.

It weighs in at 9.4 lbs on my bathroom scale. The nut width is 1.625". The bridge has the string through option. The battery access is located on the back of the bass.

I believe the preamp is a Suhr design and gets a nice tonal range, it really does the p-bass tone well IMO. You have volume - pan - treble/bass stacked boost/cut - mid boost/cut.

Here are some preliminary pics, I will take some better ones and post 'em ASAP

Show me some offers for a 4 or 5 string:

• Fender
    • MusicMan
    • G & L
    • Lakland
    • Hamer (Cruise Bass)
    • Other Fender-ish basses
    • Reverend Rumblefish
    • All offers will be considered and replied

Thanks! Keep Rockin' :bassist:

2. OneMoreRobot

OneMoreRobot

Jan 23, 2009
    YOU WASCALLY WABBIT!!! :spit:

3. Double E

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    I will not be held responsible for any fits of GAS this causes. I can only remind you to take your meds.

4. DEbassist

DEbassist

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    dang man. I've been gassing for one of these for awhile and bonus points for the suhr pre. PM sent and pics on the way.

5. Double E

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Trade Pending!

:bassist:

6. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    So you're the lucky guy who got this off of CL before I did. :mad:Always a day late and a dollar short.

7. Kristopher

Kristopher

Mar 13, 2005
    Tempe, AZ
    A 'just in case it's still available' PM sent. What a beauty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.