1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: Feeler: Ampeg SVT-810E US Made Ex. Cond.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by darkrising, Apr 19, 2009.

1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    So I find myself transitioning away from the Ampeg tone which is now including my trusted SVT-810E cab. This was the last of the real 8x10 cabs produced by Ampeg not the Vietnamese cabs they make these days. I believe this was rated at 1200 watts unlike the 800 watts the newer cabs are rated at. I have had it since new and put black gorilla tape(a suggestion from the tech at Ampeg years ago)around all the seams and it is still in excellent condition. I just find myself wanting something different possibly Mesa or Bergantino cabs. Anyway I am willing to work something out up to about 100 miles of Tampa,Fl as this is way to large to even consider shipping. If someone wants to figure out freight or what not I would have no problem boxing it and dropping at a shipping port but all the details would be on you. I will post pics tomorrow night when I go to my practice spot and snap some off. If anyone has trade bait let me know and we can work it out.

Also as of now this is for trade only. I might put it for sale if there is no trade interest or enough interest for a sale. But for now trade only!!! Thanks for looking and PM with any questions!!!!

2. If you decide to sell outright, let me know. I live in Jacksonville and will meet you, just say the word.

3. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Would love to have let me know if you decide to sell