1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Feeler: Canon Digital Rebel (300D) Camera + Lenses + Case + Accessories

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jonnychicago, Mar 13, 2008.

1. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    I'm really looking for some bass rig gear. Interested in trades!

I have a gently used Canon 300D Digital Rebel with the stock EFS 18 - 55mm and added Canon 50mm f1.8 lenses. This comes with three working batteries, a battery charger, a remote switch, 512 MB Ultra II compact flash card, a USB card reader and a Lowepro Nova Mini AW weatherproof bag. The camera is in great shape, with no bad pixels, photos are beautiful, I've just moved on from photography as my main hobby.

I also have all of the manuals and original cables.

Pictures available upon request!

2. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    PM sent

3. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    replied!

4. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wasn't totally thorough in everything that is included in the original post ( I noticed some EXTRA things as I was taking the camera out to be photographed! Also, I could only find one of the Compact Flash cards. I do have a 256 MB and 1GB in the house, just haven't located them yet...)

Here is a total list:

• Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D Camera (SLR Digital Camera)
    • Canon 18-55mm Lens (originally came with camera)
    • Canon 50mm f1.8 (bought afterwards..goes on ebay for around $90)
    • Collapsible lens hood for 18-55mm Lens
    • SunPak UV filter on 18-55mm Lens
    • Canon strap
    • 1 Canon battery, 2 after-market batteries (hold a longer charge than the Canon!)
    • Canon battery charger
    • Remote switch for shooting pictures while on a tripod
    • 512mb Elite Pro compact flash w/ case
    • All lens caps
    • All original manuals & booklets
    • Coaxial Video cable for viewing pictures on TV
    • LowePro Nova Mini AW Case
    • 10 in 1 Card reader (USB)

The camera works wonderfully. It was always in the case when not being used. There are no dead pixels, no scratches in the lenses, all accessories work great.

I think if I were to throw all of this on Ebay, it would probably fetch around $500, for the condition and all of the accessories - but that's an estimate. My ebay username is aj_tenebroso - so the positive feedback might help as well.

This is based on looking at past auctions - most that include the camera and only the 18-55mm lens (plus some of these accessories) go for between 295 - 350 - but mine includes the remote switch, lens hood, compact flash, extra lens, and pro case.

5. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    Traded!