1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT Feeler: Fuzzrocious BDPG, W&C Phat Phuk B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by slend3r, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for some trade feeling are a couple awesome pedals that just aren't getting enough love on my board right now.

Broke Dick Peanut Gallery: Just got this from Ryan a couple weeks ago, great sounding pedal just don't really need a pre-amp in my current set up. This one has the red enclosure with black lettering and knobs. Gives some great low harmonics and grit to your sound. Has velcro on the bottom, other than that in "new" condition.

Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk B: Bought this used, love this pedal but just don't use this enough to justify keeping it around. Has hook side velcro on the bottom, pedal is in great condition other than velcro if you're not into that. Have the box, and letters from W&C.

Only one trade I'm really interested in at the moment(Would prefer not to have to add any cash if I can help it:D):
    Line 6 M5

If I don't get any interest in the trade in a couple days, I'll open up a FS thread.

hHZ4M.

2. If you are interested in selling the PPB, and happy to post to Australia, I'll take it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.