1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT feeler: Redeemer SC5 Cocobolo top, Birdseye FB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by C5DEMON, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C5DEMON

C5DEMON

Mar 20, 2011
    Clovis, NM
    Redeemer 5 string singlecut. Cocobolo top, wenge veneer mahogany center w/ wenge veneer, mahogany back and walnut core, flamed maple neck w/ walnut stripes and birdseye maple fretboard. John East preamp and Redeemer custom wound pickups. 19mm string spacing at the bridge. This bass has a very strong and punchy tone! Thick warwick sounding B string with clear and punchy mids and highs. I purchased this from The Lowend about 8 months ago and I just don't use it as much as i wish i did. The only reason it doesn't get played is because the string spacing is too wide for me. I'm used to smaller 17mm-ish spacing and I just can't get used to it. It weighs around 9lbs and is a dream to play sitting or standing. Comes with bag. I just want to find something with smaller string spacing that is of similar value. +/- ca$h either way is fine, I'll trade up or down. I am currently deployed to Afghanastan and cannot load pics from photobucket, so here is a link to pics on my facebook profile.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.340323792660790.100361.100000495154468&type=1&l=e44b3a9de9

Trade value is solid at $2000. Trades I'd be interested in are Warwick 5 and 6 strings (Thumb or Streamer non-wide neck), Conklin 7 (GT or BD), and any other unique 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 strings with 24 frets or more. +/- $ is fine & we can work out the shipping details once the trade is set up.

Please DO NOT OFFER: Anything Fender, Music man, G&L or anything the like.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays! :D

2. C5DEMON

C5DEMON

Mar 20, 2011
    Clovis, NM
    USA made! Great player!

3. PM sent.

RJM

4. C5DEMON

C5DEMON

Mar 20, 2011
    Clovis, NM
    Trades welcomed bump :)

5. Oh my, this is stunning!

6. C5DEMON

C5DEMON

Mar 20, 2011
    Clovis, NM
    Thank you for the kind words! If you have any trade offers feel free to run them by me ;) I like Extended range stuff :smug:

7. C5DEMON

C5DEMON

Mar 20, 2011
    Clovis, NM
    6, 7, 8, 9 10, 11, 12 string trades welcomed

8. kwdemo

kwdemo Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2008
    West Palm Beach, FL
    PM sent

9. C5DEMON

C5DEMON

Mar 20, 2011
    Clovis, NM
    Lined fretless 5-strings considered too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.