1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Feeler. Tobias Growler 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ledyard, Mar 5, 2010.

1. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    I love this bass(especially through a SVT!!). Dont get me wrong. But after acquiring my new P bass yesterday I can tell you it will never get played. Nor will any other bass I own. So I figured I would put up a FT feeler for a few things I need.

First heres the pics ( I can take any more that would be needed) :

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/burnthiscorpse/Tobias/

The things I would be interested in would be:

* Kramer aluminum neck 8 string, or 4 string. P or P/J

* Rack gear: Wireless, tuner, Furman with lights and LED voltage display, drawer

* 8 string bass(vintage)

* Fender P bass (possibly other P bass)

* VT bass, James Lomenzo Hyperdrive

* Ampeg or Mesa cabs.

2. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    I have a Shure PG4 wireless set up with a PG1 body pack for the bass. The unit is in new condition--I only set it up and played with it once in my studio. A friend needed some money and I bought it from him. I would be willing to swap with you if you are interested.

Wiley

3. davec

davec Supporting Member Commercial User

May 4, 2006
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    Owner; Cody Electric Basses ( Now Closed) sales @ Sweetwater
    bump for a great guy selling a killer bass

4. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Got to stop visiting this forum Gives me GAS! lol

5. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    PM's replied to.

I am interested in cabs the most.

When I say rack gear such as a wireless, I mean basically someones entire setup that just has the amp removed. So, wireless, tuner, furman, ect....all together. To trade this bass straight up for just a wireless unit it would have to involve cash also on your end because of the depreciation factor of electronics.

6. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    more pm's replied. I wasnt expecting this many PM's :eek:

Just FYI, not that it matters much, but for those who are very string anal, its got brand spankin new DR LR's on it. 45-105.

7. its a nice bass! Thats why you got so many pms!

8. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    Believe it or not I have never owned a P bass till 2 days ago. Always J basses. Never like P basses or their neck profiles. After opening the box and playing the one that I just got, I am in love. As much as I love the Tobias, especially the feel and look its just going to sit. I would love to let it sit but I cant afford to have gear I'm not using right now. If I were going to have one bass that I didnt use all the time sitting around it would have to be a 6 string. (or 7 :D)

That being said I forgot.....I would be open to trades for 8 string basses too. (older octave 8, not conklin style 8)

9. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
  10. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
  11. Easy guy to work with and a great looking bass, should have shot you an offer with the ESP on this one! :D

12. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Replied, Thanks.

13. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    If you where closer i have 2 nice Ampeg svt 410's......

14. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    :bawl:
    :scowl:

15. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    :bag:

16. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    $$ Sold on ebay !

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020