1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Feeler - Walter Woods Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by adam clinton, May 30, 2011.

1. This is a great head...no idea of the model #, year, etc...I believe it is 120 Watts. I love it for the jazz trio I play in, but we aren't playing/working much and it is a bit high end to just sit around the house. In very good condition overall, would like to find an amp that would work for more of the heavier funk and rock projects I have going lately.

I don't mind keeping it, just wanted to put out a feeler to see if I could find something that is a bit more of a fit.

I have been playing it through a pair of Raezers Edge cabinets which pair very nicely with it!

PM me with any questions.

Thanks Adam

Attached Files:

2. Couple nice offers so far I am still considering...bump for now

3. Some great offers so far...kind of leaning towards holding onto it. One more bump for now...

4. davec

davec Supporting Member Commercial User

May 4, 2006
    bartlett illinois
    Owner; Cody Electric Basses
    bump