SOLD FT Feeler, Warrior 7 string, Gorgeous and light!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by voodoobassist, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior 7 string, beautiful instrument! Quilted maple over ash, mahogany and bubinga neck through. Bart electronics and right around 9.5 lbs!!! Extremely light for an ERB!

The bass has definite player wear, NOT pristine! A couple of scrapes on the neck, but I honestly do not notice them when I'm playing it. One small scratch on the face above the neck pickup. One tuning key face was cracked when i got it , a touch of super glue and good as new now. Comes with a massive Warrior hardshell case. It smelled of mildew when I received it, so I did a bleach wash and removed most of the odor. I always try to give honest, worst case scenario's on any instrument I sell. I don't like receiving surprises via the shipping truck and definitely don't want someone receiving a let down when I ship an instrument. That being said, this is an extremely nice instrument despite a few cosmetic issues that are only visible on close inspection.

The bass plays and sounds great. I think i prefer the tone of a bolt on neck though, and the bart electronics just don't provide the tone I'm looking for. This is a very modern sounding, hi fi instrument and I prefer a bit more "old school grit" to my tone.

Looking for high end 5's and 6's. Might do a two for one trade as in a fretted and fretless. Also open to micro rigs as partial trade. Outright sale price is $2500 !!!PRICE DROP to [DEL]$2250[/DEL]$2000!!!plus actual shipping.

Here's a few pics, more shots are here in this link. warrior pictures by voodoobass2001 - Photobucket Thanks for looking.

warriorfront.jpg

warriorback.jpg

warrior2.jpg

2. WOW!

3. Gr8tbass

Gr8tbass

Aug 7, 2010
    SoCal
    What a beaut! How old is it? Any interest in a fretless unlined 6?

4. thigmotaxic

thigmotaxic Inactive

Feb 15, 2011
    I own one of these and it is by far my favorite of all the basses I've owned. I'll have it until I can't play anymore. whoever picks this up won't be disappointed.

5. Good God!

6. bamabass

bamabass

May 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Beauty! If only it were a fiver I would be offering up my lej6!

7. Im in the process of killing my parents to get this. I'll let you know when i get the insurance money.

8. Infidelity

Infidelity

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
    Not cool.. :rollno:

9. It was just a joke. I even told them i said that, and they laughed.

10. Have two tempting trades working. Will bump this again to see what else arises. I'm mainly looking for a 5 string now, but would do an outright sale for $2,000 plus actual shipping.

11. Haven't bumped in a while, swap or $2K gets this one delivered.

12. thigmotaxic

thigmotaxic Inactive

Feb 15, 2011
    I have a Warrior seven string. It's easily the best bass I've ever owned. This thing will make someone very happy.

13. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    El Paso Texas
    wish that bass was a 6 stringer

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.