1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Fender 08 Am Std Jazz 4 black for EBMM 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MMcC, Mar 29, 2009.

1. MMcC

MMcC

Sep 10, 2005
    Dallas
    I'm interested in a Stingray or Sterling, 4 string only, preferably a burst finish on the Sterling. Must be in good condition. * Only single pickups.

Up for a trade is my stock Fender American Standard Jazz bass, black finish, rosewood fb. It came with a white pickguard that I swapped for a tort. Both will be included as will the SKB hard case and case candy.

This bass is everything a jazz bass should be. If you're a jazz bass guy or gal, it truly is the standard in my eyes.

It's mint. No scratches or dings. I must mention I got it from MF as a scratch and dent, reason being there's a cloudy spot near the upper horn and one on the back that don't quite polish out. They're only noticeable under proper lighting and if you're really looking for them.

So let's see what offers come in. Pics available on request.

2. ... Here's me wishing you had a P bass ... PM me if you do.

3. MMcC

MMcC

Sep 10, 2005
    Dallas
    bump

4. MMcC

MMcC

Sep 10, 2005
    Dallas
    bump