SOLD FT Fender 70s reissue jazz bass mint sunburst tort guard upgraded pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by duff84, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just recently got this bass, its great and all but i just wanna see whats out there if i get a good offer on this one i can keep my american deluxe jazz bass.

Bass has just been professionally setup and had seymour duncan hot jazz bass pickups installed, great upgrade, now the bass has the nice output in it. Bass is in good condition, comes with the original pickups with it. also comes with a gig bag. Has a nice neck on it perfectly straight plays very smooth with the d'addario chromes on the bass, think classic motown tone right here man. Put rounds on it and you got a cutting rock and roll tone.

if i were to sell id go 650 shipped with the new pickups in her and also comes with the originals.

What im looking for:

Precision bass's, p/j bass's, Perhaps other kinds of jazz bass's, warwick bass's, spector bass's, lakland bass's, maybe a nice rickenfacker bass, ernie ball stingray/sterling, etc etc

I will add cash for the right deal, or i would consider trading down as well with cash coming from the other side.

pictures:

attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg

2. Engine207

Engine207 Losing faith in humanity...one call at a time.

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    That is a killer bass at a decent price. I'd pounce if I didn't already have one! Is that a white pickup cover under the chrome?

3. yes they had white pickup covers on them now they are bassline pickup's black covers with logo. thanks man.

4. just a note price is obo

5. dhm

dhm

Apr 15, 2007
    brooklyn,ny
    PM'D

6. dhm

dhm

Apr 15, 2007
    brooklyn,ny
    PM'D again

7. responded not into 6 string bass's just so some know.

8. pms responded

9. dhm

dhm

Apr 15, 2007
    brooklyn,ny
    PM'D

10. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    These a seriously good jazz basses for the money, especially used. Nice bass.

11. thanks man i just tried it with rounds im contemplating keeping it now

12. now this one is sold pending funds

13. i guess the buyer has backed out, so this is still here until i hear back from my buyer.

14. o man duff this is a nice one

15. thanks trunkshope6

16. bump for the night

17. esa372

esa372

Aug 7, 2010
    PM'd!

18. responded

19. dhm

dhm

Apr 15, 2007
    brooklyn,ny
    PM'd still want the bass...sending money today around noon. I apologize. Got a very last minute gig

20. dhm

dhm

Apr 15, 2007
    brooklyn,ny
    Payment sent. Check email and PM

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.