1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Fender MIM 50's P Bass (Steve Harris Style)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by russpurdy, Nov 5, 2013.

1. russpurdy

russpurdy

Apr 16, 2013
    Hey guys, not sure if I wanna do this or not but I have a MIM 50's P bass that I love but am really wanting to try something different. I don't have room for any more basses so if anyone's interested in a trade maybe we can work something out...

The bass is a MIM 50's P Bass in black with maple neck. Black pick guard has been installed as well as a badass II bridge. I consider it my Steve Harris tribute model with a more subtle finish. I'm going to try an attach a photo but if it doesn't work I can email pictures.

I'm looking to trade for either an L2000 tribute or a Dingwall Combustion. Obviously there would be a value difference between this and a combustion so I can sweeten the deal with a warwick Rockbass streamer 5 string and a bit of cash. If your interested let me know!

2. Jediskippy

Jediskippy

Oct 15, 2013
    Can you post a pic?

3. russpurdy

russpurdy

Apr 16, 2013
    I've been trying but they won't load for some reason. If you drop me a pm with your email I can send slme

4. Jediskippy

Jediskippy

Oct 15, 2013
    I am new to this site and have no idea how to send a message

5. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Click on the sellers name (russpurdy); when you do, a drop down box will appear. Click on sending a private message, type your message, and submit the message.