1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Fender Pro 8x10 Cab (Open To Any Offers)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass10bfb, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Hello and thanks for looking!!! I have a great condition barely used Fender Pro 8x10 cab for trade. Looking to see what kind of trades come in. I love this cab, but I just don't gig enough to justify keeping it.

I would love a trade like a cab + bass for this or a cab + cash or cash + bass or something like that; but I am open to any offer, but I can't add cash. I am real open to trades right now. So if you are interested in an 8x10, this is the one for you!!

I live in Newport, TN. but can drive hours anywhere to meet in another state like NC, GA, KY, or others if you are willing to meet for a trade.

My trade interests include:
    Smaller Cabs (2x12; 4x10; etc.)
    Warwick Basses
    Fender Precision Basses (MIA; MIJ; MIM; whatever)
    Other Basses
    Micro Heads
    Preamps

What else you got???

Link to cab details:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...peaker-cabinet

Pics:

FenderProCab004.

FenderProCab002.

FenderProCab001.

Please PM with any questions or trade offers you have... thanks for your interest and God Bless!!!

2. brenner182

brenner182

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    i wish you did not live so far away! i want this lol. GLWS

3. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks brother; I appreciate it.... looks like we are 7 hours apart at least; I could do a halfway drive if you could... just let me know!! I understand though; gas nowadays is crazy!!!!!

4. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    TTT

5. brenner182

brenner182

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    Looking at google maps it looks like Beckley WV would be the half way point. And deff something i would consider. I'll send ya a pm.

6. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein Banned Commercial User

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Super!

7. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks Joey!!! All PM's answered..... cab is still here for now.....

8. Lukejt

Lukejt

May 24, 2008
    Maryland
    Awesome cab!

9. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Gigged this cab with my Aggie TH500 this past Saturday...... best sounding rig I have ever played thru..... bump for now; may end up keeping it after all!!!

10. Someone buy this fridge, he can buy a real fridge for the house!

11. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks Randy!! I finally bought me a fridge today; trust me when I say this, the Fender fridge was a lot easier to lug around than the Whirlpool fridge I just bought!!!! I wish now I had bought new instead of used and paid for delivery; man that was back breaking!!!
    Fender fridge still here!!!!!

12. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    To answer a few questions: I am listening to any offers on bass gear as trades towards the cab. My main interest are listed in the original post.
    I can NOT ship this cab; it is a beast and I just don't have the time and ability to ship one this big. I am willing to drive to meet up for the right deal.
    Thanks for all of the interest; the cab is still here for now....

13. Muziekschuur

Muziekschuur

May 25, 2009
    Stavenisse
    Keep the Fender.... It's an amazing cab. They are rare like hen's teeth..

14. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    I know you are right; I am giggin the cab again Friday night, and I am pretty sure it will amaze me again; it is a beast of a cab!!!

15. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Last weekend for this one; gonna bump it thru Sunday; after that I am going to keep it. If you are interested, please let me know soon. I have had some decent offers, and a few people have backed out on me. Still here for now......

16. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    TTT...... and closing the thread. The cab is still here so if you have any interest, you can PM me. Thanks to those who showed interest!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.