1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Fender USA Deluxe jazz Your choice pickups.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by aproud1, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aproud1

aproud1 Don't surround yourself with yourself. Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Up for trade is a very nice American Deluxe jazz bass. This bass has Rio Grande Vintage jazz pickups wired volume/volume/tone/tone. Basically wired like a 62 stack knob just with 4 individual knobs. I have the original pickups and control plate. You can pick which pickups you want. The modern sounding SCN's or the very jazz bass sounding passive Rio Grandes.

This bass is in decent shape with the following exceptions... a ding in the headstock (top left backside) and four dings in the fretboard in between the 19,20,21 and 22nd frets. Doesn't affect playibility Tried to get a pic but having trouble picking it up.

Bass comes with OHSC, adjustment wrenches, strap locks and lock for the case.

This bass sounds and plays like a great Jazz bass should. I'm just looking for something different. Feel free to run anything by me. Mainly looking for 4 strings.

DlXJazz003. DlXJazz004. DlXJazz010. DlXJazz009. DlXJazz005-1. DlXJazz008. DlXJazz006.

2. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Forgot to mention bass weighs 8.3 lbs.

3. Skygoneblue

Skygoneblue

Nov 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    If only it had a low B... :(

Free bump!

4. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Thanks,

I think I have a B string lying around. I could throw it in the case for you;)

5. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Did you replace the original tuners with Hipshots? How is the fit?

6. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH

Hipshots now come stock on the deluxe Americans. Fit is perfect.

7. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Nice!

8. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Bump.

9. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I have the same bass only mine's a few years older with ultra-light tuners and a maple board. I think I like the look of the Hipshots better. The amber / tort combo is awesome though. Rio Grandes are great pickups too. I know some people don't like modern Fenders but the Deluxe series plays like buttah. Bump for a great bass from a great seller.

10. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Thanks.

I have always like the deluxe fenders and I really like the fact that they're using Hipshot Ultralights. My personal favorite tuner. Just time to try something different.

11. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.