1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Fernandes Ravelle Baritone Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Conce, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Conce

Conce

Nov 20, 2008
    I've had this posted in the For Sale: Bass forum and I'd like to post it here as well...maybe someone will bite!

I know this might be a little out of the ordinary, but after a year of playing this, I found that it didn't fit the music I was playing.

2007 Fernandes Ravelle Baritone Deluxe
    27" Scale
    Mahogany body with Rosewood Fretboard (jumbo frets)
    UPGRADED PICKUPS - used to have 2x EMG-81s in it until I replaced them with an EMG-60A at the neck and an EMG 89 at the bridge.
    1 Volume, 1 Tone (which can be pulled up to split the bridge pickup) and a 3-way LP style toggle
    Black Gotoh tuners and a black Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge
    Tuned to B E A D F♯ B
    Has a chip at the top of the headstock. Other than that, the guitar is near mint.

1iohms.jpg

This guitar was discontinued a few years go and even when it was around, it was hard to find. I've invested a few hundred in the pickups and I'm about to get it setup with a fresh set of strings. I've also done some personal recording with this, and those clips can be find at www.myspace.com/failingsilence with the exception of the Bass and Stank songs. If you need more pictures, please let me know and I'll get them to you ASAP.

I'm really, really looking for a trade rather than a sale on this. I'll consider any reasonable bass/guitar trade (as a reference, I spent $900 on the guitar and $240 on the pups). I'm looking for a G&L guitar (not bass!) or a Fender Jazz (really liking the MIM 70's Reissue) mostly, but will consider other trades. Feel free to send me an offer!

2. Conce

Conce

Nov 20, 2008
    Bump.

3. Conce

Conce

Nov 20, 2008
    Bump.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020