SOLD FT/FS 08 MIA Fender Jazz V - Nordstrands

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MarcusPocus, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusPocus

MarcusPocus

Aug 28, 2008
    Allen, Tx
    GONE!

08 Jazz V. with Strap Locks, Nordstrand pickups. I have the orig. pickups and the original white pick guard and all of the case candy.

The back shows the typical swirl marks with black finish. There is a small surface scratch on the back. The front has a tiny ding in the finish above where you would plant your thumb on the neck pickup. I still give it a 9.5/10. Beautiful bass.

I am only looking for 5'ers. I am gas'n for a Peavey Cirrus (MIA) so that would be my first choice. Some others

G&L L2500
    Pedulla Rapture
    Yamaha trb1005
    Maybe the right MM 5
    I wouldn't mind updrading, I have some $$ and can throw cash in for ,, Lull, Sadowsky.

As far as an outright sale, $1050 shipped

jbody.jpg
    jfront.jpg
    jwhole.jpg
    jback.jpg
    jincase.jpg
    jwhite.jpg

2. MarcusPocus

MarcusPocus

Aug 28, 2008
    Allen, Tx
    bump

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Free bump from a fellow Black 08 Fender Jazz V owner. How does it sound with the Nords? Single coils?

4. MarcusPocus

MarcusPocus

Aug 28, 2008
    Allen, Tx
    The nords really fatten up the sound. A lot fuller and more character than the stock. Sounds like a beer commercial:).

5. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Nice bass. The Nordies are great and having the stock pickups as well is a good deal. Nice bass, I'm a sucker for black. Good luck with the sale.

6. MarcusPocus

MarcusPocus

Aug 28, 2008
    Allen, Tx
    bump

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.