Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT/FS: '90 Guild plus ...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by permagrin, Aug 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    Looking to trade some things that don't get enough attention (edited post):

'90 Guild Pilot SB/602, made in USA (Westerly, RI pre-Fender buyout), SN BE104xxx, very light, alder body (#40 Fiesta red), Northeast maple neck, South American rosewood board, Guild single coil P/J pickups, black H/W, all original, excellent condition, plus original HSC.

Gallien-Kreuger RBS115 cab, 8ohm (won't ship), very good condition.

Audio Technica wireless (one rack space, dual channel/true diversity, blah blah, I'll hafta pull this one from the studio for details, but a nice unit I got at a NAMM show ~'93). (edit-didn't go down to the studio this weekend...)

Digitech BP-8, seldom used, excellent condition, with power cord.

Boss Sereo Chorus Pedal, CEB-3, mint condition, used even less.

Seymour Duncan SBP-1 vintage P-Bass pickups, very good condition, lots of lead wire.

P-bass harness - V/T 250k pots, capacitor, jack, soldered up and ready to go.

Set of 3 rosewood knobs (dome style), also set of 3 knobs, black w/clear acryllic tops, you know the type. More hardware: 2 strap buttons, used; 2 round string trees, brand new; 6 guitar tuners, used, no name, work fine. (giveaway kinda stuff)

Looking to trade... basses, amps or combos, neat stuff you've got that needs more use? Really just looking for your old stuff (it's new to me) for things I don't use much.

2. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    ...and the headstock

3. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    ...harness

4. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    ...Duncan pickups

5. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    bump...

I'm a bit surprised no one's gotten to me yet...

The Guild just plays and feels great, sounds just as good. Jazz width neck but slimmer profile front to back, fast neck, clean sound very even across the strings. Frets are in excellent shape too, and the fingerboard, I've kept it in good shape. Well balanced, weighs in around 7.5 lbs. on the bathroom scale. Finish is super, some light scratches, just one ding (really a paint chip to the clear coat, not to wood) by the input jack, and there is a dent in bass side (E string side) edge of fretboard, just ahead of the third fret, from when it fell over when it was months old (still remember the fall), doesn't affect playability. There are a couple very favorable articles in the last issue or two of Vintage Guitar magazine if you'd like to check that out.

And the GK (LA area) sounds wonderful is very efficient, 106dB, I've got two of these but only need one. All the stuff is in great shape, just don't get a chance to use it all.

Anyway, I'm open, make some offers!

6. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    willing to go as low as $40+shipping on that ceb-3 chorus?

7. PM sent

8. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Uh, guys - you did look at the date of this thread, right?

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.