Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT/FS: '97 Inca Silver MIA Jazz

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Personatech, Jun 7, 2004.

1. I just picked up this bass from Peekypoo a week ago but sadly it's not for me. Very comfy to play, nice tone, a neck to die for, and in great shape but I must've been spoiled by the active G&L electronics I had previously in my L2K. Weight is 9.5 lbs.

The pics show the bass strung with DR Black Beauties; I currently have Fender 8250s on the bass but can restring it with the DRs if you prefer. The bass was shipped to me in a Sam Ash gigbag which has been appropriated by my son for his new Spector Q5 Pro so I'll ship it in a slightly scuffed plastic Fender hard case. Additional pics and higher-res versions of the above are available upon request (just be sure your mailbox can handle 'em -they're big!).

I'm looking for something along the lines of...

* MIA Jazz Deluxe
    * G&L L2000/L1500/Climax/SB2, #6/8 neck (Tribute OK)
    * Lakland Skyline 44-01/44-02/JO/DJ
    * MM Sterling or Stingray
    * MIA Series Jazz w/S1 switch (I'm HOT for SOT!)
    * Pbass variants
    * Warmoth/BRC etc. creations

Trades MUST weigh under 10 lbs. Maple boards preferred but not mandatory. Neck no wider than 1 5/8" at nut and thin front-to-back profile - I've given up chunky necks out of necessity. Cash is available to balance value of the trade. I'm also willing to sell for $599 shipped to the lower 48.

2. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    pm being sent!

P@