1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT/FS: '97 Inca Silver MIA Jazz

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Personatech, Jun 7, 2004.

1. I just picked up this bass from Peekypoo a week ago but sadly it's not for me. Very comfy to play, nice tone, a neck to die for, and in great shape but I must've been spoiled by the active G&L electronics I had previously in my L2K. Weight is 9.5 lbs.

The pics show the bass strung with DR Black Beauties; I currently have Fender 8250s on the bass but can restring it with the DRs if you prefer. The bass was shipped to me in a Sam Ash gigbag which has been appropriated by my son for his new Spector Q5 Pro so I'll ship it in a slightly scuffed plastic Fender hard case. Additional pics and higher-res versions of the above are available upon request (just be sure your mailbox can handle 'em -they're big!).

I'm looking for something along the lines of...

* MIA Jazz Deluxe
    * G&L L2000/L1500/Climax/SB2, #6/8 neck (Tribute OK)
    * Lakland Skyline 44-01/44-02/JO/DJ
    * MM Sterling or Stingray
    * MIA Series Jazz w/S1 switch (I'm HOT for SOT!)
    * Pbass variants
    * Warmoth/BRC etc. creations

Trades MUST weigh under 10 lbs. Maple boards preferred but not mandatory. Neck no wider than 1 5/8" at nut and thin front-to-back profile - I've given up chunky necks out of necessity. Cash is available to balance value of the trade. I'm also willing to sell for $599 shipped to the lower 48.

2. More pics...

3. Yes, even more pics...

4. pmkelly

pmkelly Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    pm being sent!

P@

5. PMed back!