Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT/FS: Aguilar GS412 bass cab!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by As the sun sets, May 26, 2003.

1. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Up for sale/trade here folks is my Aguilar GS412 bass cab. This cab ROCKS! That is the only way to describe this beast. 1200 watts handling power - not for the weak man. The Aguilar 12's push out rumbling lows, and still can retain sparkling highs. Twelve inch speakers are the most versatile speakers. This is seriously the best cab I have ever owned, and heard. The only reason I am selling and/or trading is because I am looking to get either a pair of Aguilar GS212's, or an Aguilar GS112, and a GS212. My little car is starting to crap the bed, and it's the only one that can bring this cab around for me unfortunately. This cab is about an inch short of being the same size as an 8x10 cab. It only weighs 116 lbs! The Ampeg 8x10 weighs in at 160+ pounds. This cab has tilt-back casters, handles on the sides, and very convenient/well placed handles along the top back edge. I bought this cab new a little over a month ago from Jack Read (readcustom.com). I would prefer to do a trade for a 212 + 112, but let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

- Alex

Pics:
    http://bassforum.pointbeing.com/users/asthesunsets/gear/alexbass 004.jpg
    http://bassforum.pointbeing.com/users/asthesunsets/gear/alexbass 002.jpg

2. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    how much?

3. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Hmm... I would ask $900 + shipping. I still have the original (big) box (here) I would prefer local pickup, but if you're willing to pay shipping, it's yours. It's in new condition, only taken out of the house a few times for gigs, that's it. grill and cloth in excellent condition, as is everything else. PM me if you're still interested...

- Alex

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im interested too. Let me get back to you though.

Peace
    Thor

5. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Sounds good. Drop me a PM whenever you want.

- Alex

6. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    Hi alex.

P.S.- NOoooooooooooooo

EDIT: This is Jon (as you've probably surmised by my user name)

7. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Hey Jon. I hate to sell it, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I love the cab, but I really need smaller cabs unfortunately.

- Alex

8. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    bump :bassist:

9. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    i'll give you 14 dollars and 39 cents for it

10. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Okay. I'll put it on layaway. When I recieve the rest of the $885.61, it's yours :)

11. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    bump again!

12. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    buuump!

13. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Back from the dead :bassist:

14. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Almost forgot - here's another picture:

[​IMG]

15. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Bump again...

Shipping would be anywhere from $50-$80 depending where I ship it from (Airborne Express, UPS).

I need to sell this ASAP.

16. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Well, the cab is on eBay right now.. but I would still sell it out of eBay if you'd like for the same price.

17. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    The cab did not sell on eBay first time around (reserve not met.) It's on round two right now, and that's as far as I'm going to go with eBay and this cab. I have lowered the price to $850 + shipping. Still available!

18. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    you have PM