1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS Ampeg B100r $350 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bigchad64, Mar 5, 2010.

1. This amp is in great shape...no rust on the screws or corners, tolex flawless and the cloth grill is perfect minus 1 "pull" (thread pull, not a runner though). The film is still on the control panel.

Really a great sounding amp. I've gigged it at church and a few times with the alt country band I'm in. It easily works as not only a monitor, but also fills the small/medium size bars we've played. I'm just ready for a new sound.

$350 shipped in the con. USA. Payment by paypal. I'm open to trades of combos or rigs of the lighter variety. Looking primarily for something with 10's and 200w +. I'll get some pics up, but really this is a very clean amp that isn't going to look different from stock photos.

2. Infidelity

Infidelity Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Melbourne, FL
    pm sent..

3. No longer for sale.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020