1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT/FS: Barge RC-2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MK1, Jan 7, 2012.

1. MK1

MK1

Nov 23, 2009
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I had this pedal on another thread but the other things sold so I'm starting a new thread for just the Barge Concepts RC-2. This is probably the best Ross Clone for bass. With the internal bass switch engaged I notice zero low end loss, and it has a nice warm tone, it can also be run at 18v for added headroom. Mine is in very good condition with very little to no wear. Check out Bongo's Review of the RC-2.

I'll sell this one for $60 shipped (firm). I would really like to trade it for a nice DI (plus cash on my end, depending on the DI). I'm looking for something like a Countryman, Radial JDI or J48, or a Klark Teknik. I would also trade straight for a DBX db12. I'm open to other trades as well, even non-bass trades (I could use a set of Continental Gator Skins [700c x 28] for my bike or a Timbuk2 bag) hit me up with trade offers, the worst I can do is say no.

Attached Files:

2. MK1

MK1

Nov 23, 2009
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Bump for a super cheap compressor.

3. Steveaux

Steveaux Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    PM sent.

4. MK1