1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS Bass POD Pro rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MadMark5, Jul 19, 2007.

1. bass pod pro, this is one of the earlier models. she's served me well, but I really don't use it anymore. now the fun stuff....
    the bass input jack on the front of the unit never worked when I got it, I always used the line input in the back and never had any problems. also, the digital sync toggle switch is broken, but can be switched with a pair of needle nose, or just replaced. I never used it, hence why I never fixed it.
    other than that she's been great, and I've used it on a lot of home recordings with great results. I'm the 2nd owner,never left my house and was always in the rack. any other questions please feel free to shoot me a PM...

I'm hoping to trade for a sansamp bass or para driver,with possible cash on my end if needed.
    if that doesn't work out, I'll take 120 plus shipping...

Peavy amp and case not included in the sale.....

basspod3.

2. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    :(
    I just sent someone money for a PODXTlive. I have a BDDI I was hoping to trade. This would have been perfect.
    Best of luck,
    Bump for a good price.
    Jonathan

3. your killin me lol

good luck with the pod, you'll love it

4. deal fell through, one more price drop because I would like to get this to a good home...

5. That's a good price, but you NEED to delete your previous bumps! If I had some spare cash I'd pick this up, they're great units.